Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
Wet pipe systems
The fire protection industry widely installs water sprinklers across the world.
- Effective by the simplicity of their system, only the sprinkler heads activated by a rise in temperature will bring enough water to put out a fire at its inception;
- Your first firefighter on the site of the fire. Minimizes water damages;
- As soon as sprinkler heads are activated, water is immediately available. The fire extinction can be initiated within a 1 to 4 min period as compared to firefighters who require 15 min before fighting the fire.
- Room temperature must always be above 4°C (NFPA; A7-2);
- Can generate water damages that will ultimately be minimal compared to a firefighter intervention along with fire damages.
Uses less fresh water than the conventional firefighting system.