Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
The function of a pre-action system remains the same as the conventional sprinkler system; it preserves the integrity of the building and protects a particular risk.
- Noticeable difference with traditional sprinklers: pipes are under pressurized air instead of water;
- A pre-action system will require less space than numerous inert gas cylinders;
- This type of system prevents involuntary water damages that could be caused by unintentional activation of the system, compared to conventional sprinklers;
- No toxicological endpoint since the extinguishing agent used is water.
- System used for very large areas to protect;
- Even when used with a smoke detector to set off the sprinklers, it still requires heat to activate the sprinkler heads;
- Causes collateral damages (water infiltration on lower floors, etc).
Limits the use of fresh water to put out fires when compared to firefighting interventions.