Leader in design, manufacturing, installation and inspection of fire protection systems
Aerosol – First Responder
Aerosol fire suppression: A new cutting edge technology.
Do not go without the portable Stat X; we can give you accreditation with our online training and distribute these products.
- Clean agent (almost no residue deposit);
- Use at very wide range of temperatures (-40°C to 54°C);
- Very rapid suppression;
- Air delivery authorized.
- Fire suppression technology uses limited to small volumes (800ft³ per First Responder unit, additional units can be added for larger volume): car, bus, manhole, house basement, vault, etc;
- Mandatory training prior to use;
- Reduced visibility during release.
We offer online training.
We distribute these products online.
- No ozone depletion potential (ODP).
- No global warming potential (GWP).
Learn more about the following applications/characteristics :
Fire suppression of the passenger compartment of a motor vehicle
Fire suppression involving a flash over using the Stat-X First Responder
Suppression of a manhole fire using the Stat-X First Responder
Stat-X_First_Responder_Characteristics & Applications
Stat-X._Equipment Exposure Issues